UNIOP HMI panel

johneedw

Hello All,
I've a UNIOP panel (EK-04) VER. 4.40,when i checked the plc status from its (SYSTEM) menu, the status says (PLC.......COMM ON 00) as shown in the attached image.
I've no problem with the panel and it is working correctly but i need to know the meaning of the no. (00) in that line !..
what does (00) referring to PLZ?..

IMG_20151129_094212.jpg

The current communication status is displayed in the System Menu of the UniOP.

Communication status ON = OnLine. The number shows the code of the current communication error or the code of the last error encountered. When the error code 0 is shown, it means there have been no communication errors since system start-up.

Hope This Helps
Tom

Similar Topics

Dear Friends, One of my client got two old Uniop HMI 1- eTop306 HW Version 768 2- eTop 05 HW version 3882 I need software to upload/download...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon everyone, Got a client with an oooold PLC/HMI setup. PLC is a SLC 5/02(logix 500 yes?) But for the HMI I've not a clue what...
Replies
Views
Hi All, we have a UniOp HMI ER-25T-0021-F display currently connected to a Allen Bradley SLC 5/03. We are using the DH485 port on the SLC to...
Replies
Views
Has anyone ever had experience of data communication between a uniop hmi and the fanuc cpu374? I have setup the protocol in jmobile, however do i...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new to Uniop Hmi. Is it possible to connect PC to eTop 307 directly via Ethernet using the IP address. What I want to do is mirror...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom