Rotatae screen on siemens HMI

XxLinkxX

Hello everyone,
I have a siemens hmi (KTP-400). the default screen is rotate 90 degree and I wanted to change it to horizontal. Is there a way I can rotate the screen?

When you select which panel to use when you add the device you can choose portrait or landscape.

I think if you go to the device view (HW config) and right click -> change device, you can pick the same device but rotated. I'm not sure how that affects the objects on the screen. They won't be lost, but they may be stretched or re-arranged weird.

Similar Topics

I am working on a project using a NB screen and NX1P2 PLC. I am having a really hard time getting a real number to properly translate through to...
Replies
Views
Currently we have a fat( I think that is what it is called) Intouch application. An application resolution of 3840x1080, and inside that 2x...
Replies
Views
Hi guys We're in the process of creating a ME runtime to operate on a PC running windows using a InTouch INDT156 touchscreen, and we're having an...
Replies
Views
I have a managed InTouch Application that I deployed changes to through Archestra IDE yesterday. The only changes I made was adding a solenoid...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I need your help to guide me how to make this screen appear when the alarm is present, I have already configured its size and the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom