LogixPro Graphics issue

DocWarlock

I'm having a peculiar issue with my logixpro program. Whenever I open up a simulator it's as if there is another window overlayed on top of another. It makes some of the buttons unclickable.

Thisfreakingthing.jpg

I really don't know the answer. My latest monitor does this with some webpages. I would suggest and am only guessing here but I would just try a different screen resolution or an old monitor if you have one.

Similar Topics

SELECTED NEW FILE SELECTED PROCESSOR TYPE SELECTED I/O CONFIGURATIONS IM UNABLE TO CONFIGURE MY I/O’S. I HAVE A PAPER COPY OF A PROGRAM AND I...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I am currently working on the LogixPro Advanced Batch #2 Multiple Mode of Operation and got stuck very close to completion. Link...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, i'm pretty much new on this topic and i need some help with the dual compressor part 3 and 4, currently working on part 3 i cant make...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm using LogixPro Simulator, and I'm experimenting with BSL. I know how BSL works, but what I am trying to do is access the value of an...
Replies
Views
Hello Gurus, I am working on the elevator exercise of LogixPro and my output on the subroutine is being energized without its flag being called...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom