Omron NJ PLC Communication with OPC Server

JasonMurray

We have a few Omron NJ301-1100 processors and am attempting to connect them to a KepServerEX OPC server. I am able to establish good communication with 2 out of 3. The third, I am able to ping and can pull the tags from the KepServer but the communication is failing. Has anyone had any experience establishing communications between Omron NJ processor and an OPC server? I'm not very familiar with the NJ or the Sysmac Studio, any ideas or direction is definitely appreciated.

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I am trying to change the IP address of the Omron PLC (NJ30-1200) and HMI (NB7W-TW01B) to fetch the network on our network...
Replies
Views
Hi; I have a DUPONT brand machine having OMRON PLC CQM1-CPU21-E. I have CX Programmer installed in my Laptop having W1indow10. I want to go...
Replies
Views
hello i wanto asking the setting and program for communication modbus The plc that i use is CJ2m cpu31 i use extra communication module...
Replies
Views
Hello there, I am new to OMRON PLCs so need some help to communicate two PLC over FINS Protocol. Here are the description of the system...
Replies
Views
Brand: motorola Model number: LI 4278 Cradle model number: STB4278 Rs232 cable: CBA-R01-S07PBR To communicate with Plc model: omron CP1E -N30-DR...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom