Freelance Work

rajy2r

Not sure if this is the right place to post this or if this is even allowed, but i thought i will throw it out there.

How do you guys go about looking for some free lance work on the side. I have a good full time job, but i would like to try some things on the side. Haven't had much luck with looking up on the internet for anything close by.

Few pointers on where to look and maybe some good sides would be great.

Just make sure on your "side jobs" you are properly insured. and that it doesn't interfere with you in job as in create a conflict of interest.

+1 for the previous Posts

Similar Topics

At the end of June I will be leaving my current employer, taking a few weeks, and then starting a new position with a new employer end of July. I...
Replies
Views
HI. I am using ABB Freelance 2016 sp1 software for programming PM 902F redundancy controllers. Here i need a logic for analog output open...
Replies
Views
Are there any freelance or small System integrators out there who would be able to help with some standalone Movicon Scada installations in around...
Replies
Views
Never worked on ABB Freelance before, and after this, hope to never again.:banghead: Hope someone here have worked on/with this spawn of the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, my boss and i are slowly planning to replace the control of our system for all the mixer, water counter, temp controler we have, mostly...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom