High Speed Counter Problem (S7-200)

Coyote15

Hi everybody,

I would like to start by letting you know that i'm a begginer in PLC programming and i can use a little help here, please. I'm currently working with a Siemens S7-200 CPU 224, my problem egins with the fact that i want to use a HSC but don't know how, so if you were so kind to show me some examples on how to use them i'll be grateful, I've been using the Wizard to set the counter, but my problem continues when i try to simulate the program, i get the error message in the .JPG attach to this post, please i need help.

Coyote.

ERROR HDEF.jpg

Similar Topics

Hello Folks, Has anyone configured a Momentum high speed counter on Unity 13.1. We need the wiring diagram for Momentum High speed counter and...
Replies
Views
i am bench testing a 1734 -VHSC24 Point I/O High Speed counter module, i cannot find any examples of wiring the outputs from the module. does...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I have created a program where I count the high speed inputs of a flowmeter and create pulses per second to check the flowrate. Next I...
Replies
Views
Hello to all, I don't have to much experience in the PLC. I'm using the Studio 5000 v32.03 We are trying to measure the length of a product, in...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know how to set the output window on-off values on the fly without having to inhibit the module? I could of sworn when I first started...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom