Help!

yuyo

Hello everyone
I need your help, I'm going to explain the problem.
I have a screen of Siemens, and I have to add a signal but in the image you can see that I have a list of final parameters.
When someone want to change the parameters and touch the value in blue color it must appear an image and a message 'Please place your footprint'. After that we could change any value. This is to avoid the passwords, to restrict the Access.

1.jpg

I'm guessing you mean "fingerprint" not footprint?

How do you plan on scanning the finger print? Do you have a scanner interfaced to your PLC somehow?

over scaner biometrix

if scanner or finger print the schnaider group, its finger print biometrix switch has out put digital the PLC siemens

untitled.png

I do not know either the Siemens panels or PLCs at all, but this would be my generic approach:

Add a new bit in your PLC called "access request". Link this to a SET button on your setpoint screen. The user needs to press this button to log in. This would bring up the prompt saying "place your finger on the scanner now" as well.

If "access request" is set, and the input from the scanner goes true, then latch a bit called "access granted". At the same time start a timer of say 60s or whatever you want as a login time out. When this time is done, reset the "access granted" bit.

Change all those setpoint input fields to have security on them so that they are disabled unless the "access granted" bit is set.

I would also have a timer to reset the access request bit if the user doesn't scan a valid finger print within 60s.

Good luck