1FK7 maximum temperature

the ambient temperature is now 20 °C, and we are reading a servomotor temperature of 118°C at full machine speed, after running for hours. so the temperature rise is around 100.

in the summer the ambient temperature can reach 55 °C. is it acceptable to have also a temperature rise of 100 ?

Similar Topics

What is a reference for the maximum jitter on the cpu of a controller for motion control? We have done some tests on an IPC with Codesys...
Replies
Views
Hi PLCs.net! I was curious: How many axis can a B&R APC910 control? Is there a hard limit like certain AB controllers? I'm new to B&R, so would...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Quick question about maximum RIO for a PLC5. I'm looking to add some a RIO drop that emulates 6 racks to my existing PLC5 system (It is...
Replies
Views
We are in the process of upgrading our PLC5 machines from Devicenet blocks with analog (current) inputs. We are looking at going to IO Link, due...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, What's the difference between nominal sensing distance and maximum sensing distance in a diffuse photoelectric sensor ? in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom