ProSoft MVI56-PDPMV1

grider75

I am trying to communicate through this pro soft card with a GE Multilin 750. I think I need a certain GSD file, but cannot find it in the Prosoft config builder. Can anyone help me out?

I am trying to communicate through this pro soft card with a GE Multilin 750. I think I need a certain GSD file, but cannot find it in the Prosoft config builder. Can anyone help me out?

Yes, when you build the master configuration, you typically do need the .GSD files for each of the unique slaves.

The .GSD file for the SLAVE will normally come from the manufacturer of that slave device.

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a Prosoft profibus master module (for control logix PLC) and the Siemens IM153-2 DP / PA link module (and the IM157 PA Coupler)...
Replies
Views
Flex Mode.. When I toggle the MVI56-PDPMV1.Command.GetStatus bit, the xfer tag does not update.(I have 3 nodes configured in PCB with 1 connected...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Has anyone on the Forum used the Prosoft Flow Computer before? What was your opinion of it? I am quoting a well pad job and was...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is the first time I have posted on here, I have been reading with interest for a few years now. The problem I have is regarding...
Replies
Views
Hello, We have an installation where we use CLX controllers and now we want to implement a printer that receives his ASCII commands out of our...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom