Mitsubishi Q series Error

alpha15

Hi Guys,

I've been experiencing a problem with Mitsubishi Q02CPU.The CPU going to error mode automatically very often.once i switch off/on the PLC power, then cpu goes to run mode.this problem frequently happening.

Kindly help me to rectify this problem.

It could be many, many things, there is no way of telling unless you connect to the PLC and look at the fault diagnostics to see what the error is.

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a project with a R04CPU, RD77GF16 and a RJ71PN92 modules. The cell is given to me to change the program since the previous integrator...
Replies
Views
One of the Q68DAIN modules (analogue output) has an ERROR light on...rack 0 slot 11, see picture. I cycled the PLC power which cleared it for a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm currently configuring a Q-series PLC (Q10UDEHCPU), using GX Wroks 2, and a Q71E71-100 Ethernet communication module to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, new member here. I have a problem with a mitsubishi q series plc (Q00UJCPU) which is used to control a filter cake press cycle. Every...
Replies
Views
Hi dear friends. My Machine's mitsubishi A series plc MELSEC A1SHcpu with I/0 8 slots Base plate,Having Module A1SX40 (3 MODULES), A1SY22(2...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom