Standard (Automotive)

jfrc

Hi,
I'm looking for any info about the standards used by Ford, BMW and Jaguar (Nextgen,DCP, L6/L7).
Any body available to share?
Thanks.

JFRC

The standards are different for each customer, and also different depending on what type of project it is: powertrain, body, paint, stamping, etc. You really need to get it directly from them. They usually have websites where you can download the whole project book, if you are bidding.

Similar Topics

I have programmed servos from a handful of variety of manufacturers and series. Each time I used a PLC without motion functions. I have not worked...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm am engineer for a plastic manufacturer. We swapped out a oem motor with one of equivalent nameplate stats made by marathon on our roll...
Replies
Views
I am trying to implement a sfift-by-wire on a vehicle and for that I am using a standard servo motor...
Replies
Views
Had an interesting experience this morning. An old Panelview 600, 2711-K6C5X series B to be precise, comes up as error 32. Unfortunately it...
Replies
Views
I have a GuardLogix PLC with safety inputs of HMI, Estops, Light Curtains, and Gates. Is it considered safe for the safety program to monitor the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom