Error Downloading HMI magelis HMIS5T

henripime

when the application on run sometimes a message show : Downloading at 192.168.0.2. and the application stop here, the message dont close, just when turn off, and turn on, the IHM run again.

look the image:
AtiHWJsVQ11VMw7FhXobD3m5_L_XO5vbHGeJPGw9QiYW.jpg

Anybody have the problem? what is the resolution? tks
🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

Hi & Welcome to the Forum!

The link to your image is "broken" so I cannot see the error message.

If you cannot get the image to display for us here can you type out the error message text exactly as it is displayed on the target?

Or is it simply stuck on the normal "Downloading at..." screen with the progress bar at the bottom, and no error message?

Regards,
George

Last edited:
This is what I was talking about in the unlocated variables discussion posted here.
The Unity Pro has to export the data to the Vijeo program to tell the Magellis how to look up the data in the PLC.
If the check sum for the program in the PLC and the Magellis do not match you will get (I think this error since I don't speak Spanish).
It is telling you that the program in the Magellis and the PLC do not match up on the locations of the data.
Of course I may be completely wrong, but a similar thing happens with the mismatch.
If you could translate the message it might help.

Thanks,

This is what I was talking about in the unlocated variables discussion posted here.
The Unity Pro has to export the data to the Vijeo program to tell the Magellis how to look up the data in the PLC.
If the check sum for the program in the PLC and the Magellis do not match you will get (I think this error since I don't speak Spanish).
It is telling you that the program in the Magellis and the PLC do not match up on the locations of the data.
Of course I may be completely wrong, but a similar thing happens with the mismatch.
If you could translate the message it might help.

Thanks,

But the application run normally, for days, then when run, sometimes show this message, if the PLC do not match up on the locations of the data this error show in the first transferring the software, or no? tks o_O

But the application run normally, for days, then when run, sometimes show this message, if the PLC do not match up on the locations of the data this error show in the first transferring the software, or no? tks o_O

This may not be the problem I am trying to take care of for the M340 and Magellis.
Can you translate the warning for those of us who don't have Spanish?

It has been a while since I have had the problem with this Magellis so I don't remember the error message ( in English).

The problem I have had is that if the internal locations of the memory have been changed or new variables (unlocated) have been made the Magellis does not know how to find the new memory map. The check sums or other mechanisms keep the Magellis from connecting to the PLC.

Please give us the translated error and meanwhile I will see if I can look up the error code.

I looked at the video and I wonder do you have the program loaded on the USB from the Vijeo designer?
You have to save it to the USB stick from the Designer or connect via the IP address indicated.
Are you connected to the Designer? If so you should not be getting the USB load prompts.

No, i dont

I looked at the video and I wonder do you have the program loaded on the USB from the Vijeo designer?
You have to save it to the USB stick from the Designer or connect via the IP address indicated.
Are you connected to the Designer? If so you should not be getting the USB load prompts.

the program is running on the client normally and in the process , without my being connected , this error occurs . I am using the Ethernet port for communication with a M258. o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

If you're not using USB then why do you "appear" to be attempting to plug in a USB nano drive at 16 seconds?

If the application does not normally use USB while the "process" is running then what are you hoping to achieve by plugging the nano drive in while the "Download at ...." screen is active?

Never mind the "I don't" and it "doesn't" answers. What "do" you use the USB nano drive for that "appears" to be in your hand?

The court demands an answer!

Chuckle...

Regards,
George

Last edited:
If you're not using USB then why do you "appear" to be attempting to plug in a USB nano drive at 16 seconds?

If the application does not normally use USB while the "process" is running then what are you hoping to achieve by plugging the nano drive in while the "Download at ...." screen is active?

Never mind the "I don't" and it "doesn't" answers. What "do" you use the USB nano drive for that "appears" to be in your hand?

The court demands an answer!

Chuckle...

Regards,
George

that's the problem , I'm not doing anything that uses the USB port or update the program, it is a defect that occurs in about 30 projects already installed , and for no apparent reason . The own support schneider Brazil failed to resolve . there turned to the forum to find a solution .

henripime said:
...I'm not doing anything that uses the USB port...

Ok...

Look, I don't mean to push you on this, but you did have a USB nano drive in your hand while making the video, yes?

If so, why? Were you just trying things or what? If you had absolutely no use for one, why have it in your hand?

You definitely appear to be attempting to plug it in while the screen is already on. You even put the target on its side to make it easier to pick it up or plug it in. Then once you appeared to have it plugged in you started trying to press buttons to see if things had changed, yes?

It's awkward enough try to video with your camera and the target in your hands without having some other totally unnecessary object in the way. You are not making sense here, at least to me?

The reason my curiosity is peaked on this is because you are saying you have no use for USB whatsoever here, but do you just mean when the target application is running, or do you mean NO USE WHATSOEVER ???

If you are using the USB drive to transfer applications to the target then that is usage, for instance.

Until you can convince me that the USB nano drive is not being used for ANYTHING, I will not drop it. It can have a significant bearing on what the terminal is trying to download at any given time.

henripime said:
...it is a defect that occurs in about 30 projects already installed , and for no apparent reason...

I would agree. You do not have 30 faulty pieces of hardware. The issue will be somewhere in the projects in Vijeo Designer. You are most likely doing something fundamentally wrong in each project that has these symptoms. And yes, while the reason does not seem apparent right now, it most likely will do, once we get into.

Court adjourned until tommorrow...

G.

Ok...

Look, I don't mean to push you on this, but you did have a USB nano drive in your hand while making the video, yes?

If so, why? Were you just trying things or what? If you had absolutely no use for one, why have it in your hand?

You definitely appear to be attempting to plug it in while the screen is already on. You even put the target on its side to make it easier to pick it up or plug it in. Then once you appeared to have it plugged in you started trying to press buttons to see if things had changed, yes?

It's awkward enough try to video with your camera and the target in your hands without having some other totally unnecessary object in the way. You are not making sense here, at least to me?

The reason my curiosity is peaked on this is because you are saying you have no use for USB whatsoever here, but do you just mean when the target application is running, or do you mean NO USE WHATSOEVER ???

If you are using the USB drive to transfer applications to the target then that is usage, for instance.

Until you can convince me that the USB nano drive is not being used for ANYTHING, I will not drop it. It can have a significant bearing on what the terminal is trying to download at any given time.

I would agree. You do not have 30 faulty pieces of hardware. The issue will be somewhere in the projects in Vijeo Designer. You are most likely doing something fundamentally wrong in each project that has these symptoms. And yes, while the reason does not seem apparent right now, it most likely will do, once we get into.

Court adjourned until tommorrow...

G.

This video is not my equipment, put it here because it's the same defect. In my case the program is running correctly on the client, and at some point once a day it shows this error message. I do not know why.

Hello, I have a problem with a screen HMIS5T magelis Schneider that when I turn it on, it stays on the startup image and does not open the control screen
And when I did runtime install this was not accepted and a message appears stating that the program did not recognize the device even if you enter correct information

Last edited: