ArmorStart vs Powerflex

I want know the difference between ArmorStart and PowerFlex 700. Different applications or uses.
if you have access to a "PowerFlex family" brochure that lays out the feature comparisons, the ArmorStart is essentially a PF40 drive in an on-machine mounting package with comm ports. The PF700 is a much more capable and rugged drive design with more features and flexibility, but is NOT made to be mounted on the machine itself, you would want to mount it on the wall NEXT TO the machine.

Similar Topics

Hi guys! I'm working in Studio 5000 and have a bunch of armorstarts there (+- 40). I need to set up parameters for each of them, mostly just same...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, so I'm using BOOTP/DHCP tool in my virtual machine for setting up an IP addresses for basically everything. My only issue is always with...
Replies
Views
question: Looking at a ControlLogix in the I/O Configuration tree when I bring up properties for one of my motors I get the parameter selection as...
Replies
Views
I have a 284E Armorstart drive that was changed out per OEM and installed at one of our plants. It is connected ethernet through a switch and...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am hoping for some help. I have a 1756-L84ES which must communicate with an ArmorStart 281-F12S-10B (Series A, Rev. 2.1). Typically I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom