Data Transfer RJ-2 Fanuc with PC (RS232 Connection)

jonguim

Hi everyone , Im from Portugal.

I dont know if you can help or not but im little lost in this.

I have a project in my hands that i need to connect my computer to a RJ2 Robot, and get information from robot like quantities and other things.

Right i know i need to establish connection to Robot using RS232 connection and i need to make a call from computer and recive a response from robot, right??

You can give any tips for that??

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Does anyone know what the data transfer rate for this series of CompactLogix PLC's? 1769-L24ER-QB1B to be exact. Cheers.
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am working on a project that with need to capture force sensor data in footplates in order to determine if weight shift is occurring...
Replies
Views
Has anyone here successfully created a system where the software SAP (ERP) interfaced with an Allen-Bradley PLC? Currently we have to take recipes...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to move a tag value, brought into the panelview via modbus tcp with kepware, back to the plc on eth/ip. IE on the C-Mores we bring...
Replies
Views
Hello parky, goghie, Brian and all of you who kindly come to help when I get stuck. I cannot look into the clock issue that parki has written for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom