gearing for analog drives with C240

Kataeb

We want to do "angular synchronization" (gearing) for 4 old Dc Drives, which should follow a Main Master.

We have the following: 1. SIMOTION C240 (6AU1240-1AA00-0AA0). 2. MMC (6AU1720-1KA00-0AA0). 3. MULTIAXES license (6AU1820-0AA24-0AB0).

Each Dc Drive has: 1. TTL encoder for actual position reading. 2. Analog input for speed setpoint.

The Main Master has also a TTL encoder.

Question: Can the C240 do the angular synchronization for 4 dc drives with analog setpoints? Where the Position Loop will be done? Which additional hardware or software is needed? Thank you

yes, you can do angular synchronization. The position controller is in the C240. I didn't check all your part numbers but it looks complete

...But I hope you have high performance digital DC drives...

c240.jpg

Last edited: