Factory talk me-language switching

Latha hema

Hi Guys,

In my project i am in need of switching language from English to Spanish and vice versa.For all displays,i switched to the needed language according to the working operator.

In alarm history message,If i am in English language mode means,alarm messages also in English and same for Spanish. My issue is alarm messages were not changed to the current language mode.It keep staying in language which were in current mode while it occured.

Please find the attachment,

NOTE:Example attachment only.

My question is,how can i get the occurred messages in current language?

Help me to sort this.

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

566fb78b548ff_ALARMHISTORY.jpg.f2563fc55a14984c93c7b1c75879637b.jpg

According to technote 56252 this is not possible. Alarm will display in the current language when they are triggered. After that, they will not change language anymore.

The suggestion is to also put a number in the alarm text, so whatever the language you can read the number to know what the alarm really is. :geek:

According to technote 56252 this is not possible. Alarm will display in the current language when they are triggered. After that, they will not change language anymore.

The suggestion is to also put a number in the alarm text, so whatever the language you can read the number to know what the alarm really is. :geek:
+1 Basti504

Had to do this very thing when developing a bilingual FTV ME application a couple years ago.