PV plus 600 and 5370 L2 PLC

roni

Hi
greetings!
I'm now in a new issue. i want to enter the operational value (level and temperature, ranging from 20-60 and 120 F to 200 F respectively) through HMI keypad. i tired to create two tags for this in the hmi, but can not call that tag in to the source B of the attached compare instructions.

Kindly help....

thanks in advance,
Roni

Capture.jpg

Those rungs are obviously currently using constant values as the B argument. The rung needs to be edited in order to change the B argument to your tag.

Are you familiar with how to make online edits in RSLogix 5000 ?

Is there some specific error message you are seeing when you attempt to make the edit ?

Hi Ken,
thanks for the reply. presently am working offline. this project is delivered to our customer and I'm at vacation. so, i'm not able to connect the plc with my system. I have made the tags in the PLC and hmi, and tried to connect it offline, but the PLC tags are not displayed. it was my first project with AB. Could you provide me some solution?

thanks,
Roni

Hi

When you Open the hmi project are you sure the project path is looking at the program you are working.
Have you right clicked were you browse the tags as you will have to do this ever time you add a tag in the Plc code and want to use it in the hmi

Donnchadh