Asking for help

Zakaria M.

Hi engineers

i have an issue,
i'm wondering how can i buy a feedback elevator 34-150..
i searched for it in amazon, ebay, .... etc but found nothing about selling it.
I need it so hard to do my project.

Please.. if anyone can help, I'll appreciate

regards

I think something is lost in translation here. What is a feedback elevator? Do you have a link to a website we can see? I'm thinking is called something else!

encoder?

Googled 34-150 and it promptly gave me a reply -116. Google is just so clever. 🍻

Can you give us more information, Make, model, application

If your instructor wants to to try and program one, he probably has one to test your program on. I don't think these units would be in the price range of the average college student -just guessing but I would start at $5,000 USD (or more as it's an "educational" item)

The ony way to find out for sure is click on OdinIII's link & go to Contact Us & get the price & availability, but I can almost guarantee the price is "Not Cheap or Reasonable"

I think the shipping alone is probably a couple grand!

You don't need real hardware to test with. If you have access to whatever programming software will be used you can simply write some logic for simulation. I do this quite often when I'm doing programs for plants in a remote location where i have no access to the real hardware until we fly in for commissioning.

we have workgroups at school with 2 x age 18 and 3 x age 16
they have to make this in one semester being 10 weeks.
complete with diagrams and working software and hardware.
and some are used many years later.