Ask for help

FARAHCHAABAN

I am a new user for ispsoft .. My problem that I need to use the analog input of the pressure sensor to determine the level of the water in the tank. Please I need your help. I need to replace the sensors of level by a comparison with the analog input.

problem.jpg

The first thing to do is ensure that your pressure sensor is working. You can then scale the analog sensor input to actual values.
The compare instruction is then used to turn on a low level bit. Another compare instruction will then be used to turn on a high level bit.
Replace the existing high and low bits with the bits turned on with the compare instruction.

Hope this helps,

Similar Topics

Hi i have recently been studying PLC for work and i have had a task now which i believe i am close to finishing but i cannot think how to correct...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm new to safety PLCs and I've the following problem: HW: CPU CompactGuardLogix L43s, 1734 AENT with safety modules 1734 IB8S/OB8S When...
Replies
Views
I once read in one forum that Ab PLC can connect to Visual Basic, to create HMI. I would like to ask, the first step, I have to do what? Then I...
Replies
Views
I am now using cx1010,but confusing about its task configuration.Can anybody send me a little program using event trigger task? Other...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've not come across this SFC before and the S7 Help file has left me confused also, In the code snippet below SFC36,37,38 are called every...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom