Modbus RTU on VIPA CPU314SC with TIA Potrtal 12

astash

Hi All.

Could you please help me with this Modbus I've been trying to set up for the last 10 weeks!!! I have an VIPA CPU314SC and trying to connect to temperature module through Modbus RTU.
Could you please show me how to configure the:
- Modbus_Comm_Load
- Modbus_Master

Please the photos attached.
This Vipa CPU has 2 RS485 interfaces, one used for MPI the other I've changed from Profibus to PtP (Not sure if I did it right as it is quite complicated using the 'speedbus'),

Thanks in advance.

DevAndNetworks.jpg Rack0.jpg SpeedBus PtP.jpg Mod_Comm_Load.jpg Mod_Master.jpg

Similar Topics

Dear All, i am trying to connect Danfoss inverter with s7 200 cpu 226.but microwin shows following error at DATA Ptr.i assigned different VB...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to control a device via MODBUS RTU and the ModbusRtuMasterV2_PcCOM in Twincat 3. I've configured a device with the right com port and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently having trouble getting a speed reference to write over modbus to an Omron M1... I can successfully write a run command and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm having an issue with a mircologix not transmitting out. The current setup is a mircologix 1400 connected to a Guardian 100 Radio...
Replies
Views
If a device has Modbus RTU over serial and Modbus RTO over TCP and Modbus TCP then there is a difference between Modbus RTU over TCP vs Modbus TCP...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom