iFix Historian question (achive files and overwrite)

LMDAVE

In the past, we were using old Intellution Fix and we allowed the user to backup historical data by just copying the HTRDATA folder to a disk with a user button made on the screen.

Now that I'm using iFIx Historian I wanted to do a similar function, I see all of the data files are in the DATA archive folder.

Currently these file are set to 100Mb each, and the folder has 93 files so far. {archive name}001 - {archive name}093

The total folder is 9 GigaBtyes large now. There is a function that says overwrite data, but how does it work? The definition of it is:

Overwrite Old
Archives
(Enable/Disable)

Select the appropriate button to enable or disable this function . When enabled, the system replaces the oldest archived data with new data when the default size has been reached. Since this action deletes historical data, exercise caution in using this feature. Be sure that you have
a backup of the archive so that you can restore it later.

I want the older files to be deleted and only keep about 10 files of archives. If this overwrite is set to enable, why are the archives files just stacking up. Can I set it to only let me keep about 10 of the 100mB archive files?