omron plc and temperature controller comunication

Hasitha

Dear all,
i have found a difficulty on communicating omron plc and omron temperature contoller.
my plc model is CJ1W-PA205R
comunication card is SCU 41-V1
Temperature controller type E5CN-R2MT-500
Temperature controller Comunication card type e53-cn03n2

my ultimate goal is to take set value and present value of temperature controller's into my PLC...:site:

Thanks & Regards
HASITHA

Dear sir,
i fixed hardware part well and connected the plc and controller. i found some difficulties with setting up the communication methodhs etc.but with the pdf u give me i will try my best.but still need to know where and how to find the programming function. there i need to take set value and present value to specific memory area. i have tried so many pdfs on net.but i couldn't find. i think you pdf will help me.

thank you alot.

Last edited:
In the manual you will find:
5-1 Overview of the Protocol Macro Functions
This will walk you through communicating to the temperature controller. I have done this with the E5AK.

Regards,