S7 200 made by siemens or S7 200 made by co-trust ?

hello everyone
i was wondering if you could help me understand the differences of S7 200 made by Siemens and S7200 made by co-trust.
Siemens PLcs made by co-trust are cheap and affordable. do you recommend PLCs made by co-trust?
please do share your experiences .

Maybe OP means S7-200CN. There the difference is clear AND explains the difference in pricing: German quality vs. Chinese quality.

Never heard of a co-trust mfr.
I dont know what your situation is, perhaps someone is instructing you to use s7-200. Sometimes I think posters here forget that you dont always get choose what you use.

Additionally: The software is expensive, but once you have jumped through that hoop the s7-1200 hardware is dirt-cheap, and I have done a couple projects with it and had positive results.

Last edited: