Factory Talk View - Visual Basics and Parameters

saeqsae

Hi guys, i have a question about Visual Basic on Factory Talk.

I tried to create a combobox and add some parameters on it, is this possible? I mean, when i click on the combobox the list should be the parameters from my parameters list #1, #2, #3, etc...

Which is the correct syntax to do that? And it it possible to do this? Any help is welcomed. Thanks in advanced

You could use the combobox1.Items.Add ("text 1") as many times as you want entries not sure how to use a parameter file unless this is just a text file you could do this in a loop by reading lines in from file then adding them to the Combo box

Similar Topics

Hi all, Attached below is an example of what is happening to our existing SCADA. It seems after patching some Rockwell Software that I thought...
Replies
Views
The client has an application that when communication between the PLC and the Factory Talk VIEW supervisory fails, the object in the supervisory...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am looking for a way to have a user get logged out after an X amount of time because to default so that user privilages are no...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody. I was wondering if there is a way in FTVIEW Studio to close ) view after x min without interaction . My issue is the following...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to choose the base font in ME. Text in the Arial Unicode MS which is the default font on my FTVS doesnt show up properly on a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom