GP-4501T lost communication with SLC-500

JTracy38

Transfered a program and project from one machine to another and no longer have communication. The 2 machines are twin machines in every way.

We will say that Machine A has a part loading system that the customer wanted on Machine B. My company came in and added the part loader to Machine B and took the logic and HMI project from Machine A and loaded them into Machine B.

Now Machine B will not communicate with the HMI. Before the programs were added to Machine B everything was working fine. We even tried to change out the HMI with a new one thinking that it was something wrong with the unit, there was no change.

The HMI is displaying everything correctly and not giving any errors. The PLC is not showing any faults and seems to be working fine when switches are made.

I have checked all the addressing and all seems to be good on with that.

I am hoping that someone may have an idea of something I can try to get them communicating again.

Thank you in advance.

Jason