Matsushita FP1 C72

bluenoser337

Never saw one of these before, but being asked to help with a Matshshita FP1 model C72. PLC has a fault light on and no run light. Cycling power or switching modes doesn't help. I have no cable or software. There are no add-on modules on this unit. Wondering if anyone has any suggestions on where to begin...or anything to try before buying a cable, software, and trying to get a program out of the OEM (or changing to an A-B ML1400). Thanks!!

Similar Topics

Hi all. I'm looking for a pinout for a cable to connect to a Matsushita FP1 C40 PLC. I believe it will be 9 pin d-sub to 9 pin round connector...
Replies
Views
Anyone got a link for a manual on one of these ? In Particular the ladder instructions and IO etc
Replies
Views
Any of you UK boys got the software and cable for one of these ? I have one with fried outputs that i need the program sucking out of ?
Replies
Views
Hi people. Its my first post, and i am starting, asking for some help. I need to know the pins from this plc so i could connect to the...
Replies
Views
Good morning, Spent some time over the weekend looking for a manual for this thing. Anyone have any info or link to manual? I have a spare unit...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom