ladder logic sequence

jimcav

Hey Guys

I am using a allen bradley 1500 connected to emerson servo drives, before i sit down and reinvent the wheel does any one have an example of what the did to sequence moves. The thing that drives me nuts is there end of index bit always stays on after the index is done and wont go off till i start that index again.

thanks
jim cav

I don't have any examples, but the following may save you from going completely nuts.

Use an ONS or OSR in the rung of your program, so that the PLC only sees (or uses) that end of index signal once. The program will then ignore it until after the next index start. (True to false then true again.)

Similar Topics

(subtitle: should I bother with structured text? AKA: Panasonic FP gurus please contact me.) Newbie question, but hope someone can help me...
Replies
Views
i need to control six pump sets. initially 2 pump sets will run after two hours another two will run and later the third pair. 5 bar pressure...
Replies
Views
I am programming a PVD counter sequence in PLC ladder logic, I have several differnet ways to program it, but I was curious if there was a simpler...
Replies
Views
Good morning crew! Ok my logic works but I am missing something. When the start button is pushed it should like the red light for 4sec then shut...
Replies
Views
Working on project will update after it is completed.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom