Telmecanique PLC TSX-17 - Problem....

darshan

Hi all,

(Telmecanique PLC TSX-17 )
HEC-FX417-Schinider's 9-pin end was connected to IO extension port of PCL by mistake. The HEC was off and suddenly the plant got shutdown. PCL reads "MD".
No other indications appearing even after switching ON/OFF several times. Can any one pl guide what is "MD"? Is it possible to get PLC back into operation ? How? Is it possible that the memory got crashed ? Where I can get the software for this PLC if sw is crashed ?

The EPROM is PL-74V20. How to recover program from this?
No catalogue is available & where can I get a detailed catalogue ?

Can anybody provide the cable & connection details Pl.

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi folks, in the alarm manager of Rslogix 5000, the tag-based alarm has been created. But when I tried to change the condition, it was found the...
Replies
Views
I know this topic has been brought up a few times, but i had some specific questions. I have installed several 1783-NATR devices and they have...
Replies
Views
Hello We have installed several G.E. Fanuc 90 70 PLC Everything was ok but suddenly we can not communicate anymore with any PLC with the software...
Replies
Views
Apologies for not being the best IDEC programmer. I recently was doing some inspections on a site that had 3 FC6A IDEC processors. The issue is...
Replies
Views
"Hello! Good day! Excuse me, I have a question regarding the 1761-NET-ENI. RSLinx has already detected it but it's not connecting to the PLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom