GD17-BST1A-CO by Cermate Technologies.

Has anybody found out which software to use? 5 months ago I was stucked with this same HMI, I browsed the internet like for 2 weeks until I finally found the software to download the programs to the HMI. At that time when I got rid of that application I deleted the software from my computer (huge mistake!) because I thought I would never see one of those HMI's again. And here I am, stucked again, with the same HMI.

The only thing I can remember is that I used some software named ADP but I can't remember if it was the ADP3 or ADP6; I also remember that another software was needed to establish communication with the HMI and it was called something like Panel Manager or Project Manager, something with Manager I guess. Anyways, if someone knows how to handle these HMI, please advise.

Thanks!

- Sandro Quintero

Cermate HMI Software

If this is for the Cermate HMI: you can get the software for free from PLC Hardware: http://www.***********.com.au/4-cermate