fault on DP s7-414-3 (leds EXTF y BUS2F)

jmrcalin

Hello!
I want to configure a Siemens cpu 414-3 as master profibus and a Controllogix SST-PFB-CLX as slave profibus.
I´ve inserted the file gsd (ssti0876.gse) into the hardware S7 to recognize and configure the slave dp, and it was saved and compiled without fault. But when I´ve downloaded this hardware config to the plc s7 414-3, the plc goes in alarm.
The failures are on CPUside the leds EXTF and BUS2F.
Could someone please help to me?
Regards

The LEDs say that there is a problem on the Profibus port. So something has gone wrong with the connection to the SST module.

Is the cable conncetion OK ?
Is the SST module setup correctly with the corract station number for example ?
Also look in the Hardware Diagnostics in STEP7 to get more detailed information about the error.

Have I configure the slave profibus (SST-PFB-CLX)before than the Master profibus (S7-414-3) ?. Is necessary configure the module SST-PFB-CLX if it only works as slave?
Regards