Protool/Lite 1.01

mareki

Hello Everybody,

I'm looking for Protool/Lite version up to 1.01.
Is anybody who has this version of Protool, or anybody who know where I can find it?
It is very important for me, and it is impossible to buy so old version of this software.

Best regards
MI

Hello,

Unfortunately I have to make some changes in Coros OP15. Firmware of this OP is 2.20, that's why I can't program this panel using neither Context nor Protool version higher than 1.01.
So I need version 1.01 of Protool to make some changes. It is very difficut to find it.

Best regards
MI

follow a step
GetInline.aspx

sorry the image not display
1- open project and select (controllers)
2-one click on plc_1
3-and go to file from toolbar
4- select compile....
u can change Firmware from protool v.6

Similar Topics

Hi, I want a valve on a TP170B to change color when something happens: green =open; red= closed; red flashing=problem with the valve. The tags...
Replies
Views
Hi, does anybody have experience with protool/lite? I'm doing a small project with a TP170 panel. I want some tanks (vessels) and valves in my...
Replies
Views
Hi Folk, I have OP3 and Protool Software, But I have never configure it before. Can someone show me how to setup it and downlown from PC to OP3...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have the upgrade CD from Siemens Protool/Lite v5.0 to Protool/lite v6.0. My old v5.0 version was on my old Win 95 pc. The new one need to...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Would anyone know a simple/Quick method of creating "Tags" in Siemens Simatic ProTool/Lite. I seem to be only able to create Tags by...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom