Unity pro convert IL to FBD

Werner

Is theire a way to convert an IL program to an FBD view program within Unity Pro XL? (This is possible with Siemens Step 7)

The FBD view looks like a visio technical drawing. So to convert IL to FBD will create some problems with the location of the blocks....

No its not possible

And its only possible in S7 because all the code in an S7 is in IL and the FB and Ladder versions are only representations (where possible) of the IL. As you noted in Unity the function block program is a complete separate langauge allowing multiple function blocks to be interconnected forming a complete as you say 'technical drawing'

Thank you!

I noticed the quantum plc's have special I/O addressing method like:

%I1.2.3 (Rack 1, slot 2, channel 3).

I also noticed that "flat addressing", like %i0001, is also possible? But where can you make the selection for the addressing mode?