AB 1746-HSTP1 - homing with prox

cdnrookie

Good Morning all,

So I'm stumped, we have working a SLC 5/03 with 1746-HSTP1 module running a automation direct STP-DRV 80100 driver and 34127D drive.

It is in command mode,(bit 15)

CW lS used (bit 0)
Home limit switch used (bit 4)
home prox used (bit 5)
pulse and direction (bit 10)

Word zero set for -31696

Everything works great except the homing option with prox. It always travels at base speed. What am I missing?

Being very new to this im surprised I got this far, lol.

I have read the manual several times over but clearly missing something.

Thanks in advance

So I started over, the module shows that it is commanding a cw movement. but nothing turns?
I have attached the stepper manual and plc program.

We are using the advanced stepper drive (chapter 4),
I have the drive set for pulse and direction and wired according to page 62 (top diagram)

What am I doing wrong? Any help would be appreciated