FT view studio crashing

needshelp

I have an issue where FT view studio crashes when loading. After loading most of the software(navigation tree and what not) it shows a load bar with "please wait while windows configures Factory talk services platform 2.60.00(CPR 9 SR6)"

Sounds like you have to repair FTSP.

Try Control Panel / Select Programs and Features / Right click on FactoryTalk Services Platform and select Repair

Then reboot.

Similar Topics

Has anyone had issues with FTview crashing while trying to save? I've had it consistently happening randomly for the past few days and don't know...
Replies
Views
after getting brave and installing V5.0, Studio kept crashing anytime I tried to open a display. After 3 uninstall/reinstalls I gave up checked...
Replies
Views
Hello, I made a change in alarm setup in factory view studio, where I changed a alarm message text. After that I made a run application and...
Replies
Views
I have just installed version 14 of view studio, and the tag browser is new. I am trying to assign "Diff_Tryk_saver_1" to a numeric display, as I...
Replies
Views
Trying to open View Studio and get a message "View Studio was NOT successfully personalized" Anyone ever run into this?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom