WinCC Continuous CSV read

SYED.ABIDI

Dear Experts and Friends,

I am trying to read sensor's readings from a CSV file on the same PC which is running WinCC. That CSV file is continuously being updated by another application. I am able to read the CSV file's cell that is holding the sensor's reading which is continuously updated. I took help from this link to read the CSV file's cell

https://support.automation.siemens....objaction=csview&extranet=standard&viewreg=WW

Now the problem is I have to click the read value button every time to see the updated value from the sensor. Is it possible to automate such that I don't have to press the read value button and can see the value update in WinCC.

Thanks

Khyzer

Similar Topics

Dear All, I need urgent help on the following issue about WinCC: I have button which once clicked will run the following script to read contents...
Replies
Views
Does anyone happen to know how to install the graphic picture in HMI when I go into blower selection there are no graphics shown not only blower...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I'm not as accustom with Siemens & WinCC, however I've been asked to increase the amount of data an existing application is logging...
Replies
Views
I have created a project in TIA Portal v16 Upd6 with S7-1200 (6ES7214-1AG40-0XB0) and WinCC Unified (PC station). The communication between the...
Replies
Views
I am creating a project with WinCC Unified v16 Upd6 (PC runtime) with an S7-1200. The communication is good between the PC and the PLC as I can...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom