Point I/O 1734-232ASC Module

Esm

Hi, good day.

I'm trying to send data from point i/o 1734-232ASC module to marker laser machine. But I can not get on the answers that I wait. For example, for print with the laser marker I need to send the string: "207.1" and receive "0".
My question is:
How could you confirm that data sendings really are rigth?
Do I need to send a special command or concatenate something?
Is it necessary to have some type of configuration for this type of module?
Could you share an example with this type of module?

Thank's for all.
Regard

Confirmation of data's of module is rigth

Thanks Dravik, I downloaded a little program develop with C# for send and receive data whit the module, finally I confirm that data´s sends of the module are rigth.

Similar Topics

Can anyone please help me, im trying to communicate with an RS232 device 9 a conductivity meter (SIGMATEST 2.069) using a point IO 1734-232ASC. I...
Replies
Views
Ok, I had been working on this problem all summer, and I thought I had it solved, but it just popped up again...grrrr. I have a 3rd party serial...
Replies
Views
Anyone use the newer 2080-L50E or L70E with 1734 Point IO yet? I have a customer asking for a setup and I have not found anyone that has done...
Replies
Views
About every 5 minutes we are seeing both network and point bus status lights on our 1734-AENTR blink red simultaneously for about 30 seconds, then...
Replies
Views
i am bench testing a 1734 -VHSC24 Point I/O High Speed counter module, i cannot find any examples of wiring the outputs from the module. does...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom