slc 5/3 major error S:6 =654H

munguni

I have an SLC 5/3 with an SLC 500 anaolg input module, 1746-NI4. Each time that i want to go online (with no inputs connected) the processor goes into fault mode showing the above error.

The error mesage is : the module in slot 6 which is required for the user program is detected as being the wrong type:and the other message with SLC5/1 IS:the module has not responded to a lock shared memory command within the required time limit

what do l do

If possible,
please zip your program and attach it so we can look at it.

error xx54 - the module detected is different than what you have programmed in the plc. your card is a 1746-ni4, you may have configured it as a 1746-nio4v or you have it in the wrong slot.

james.

Similar Topics

Hi, We are having issues with an intermittent Major error code 21h. The plc can be running for varying amounts of time before faulting anything...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I hope you can really help me with this problem. First of all I have to said that I'm a begginer programmer. We have an AB SLC 500...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I have SLC 5/05 PLC with one one expansion I/O rack. The fault line is not on. However in the processor status debug page it lists this...
Replies
Views
I just had a SLC 5/05 fault on a major error. The error code was 20H which according to the manual says "A minor error bit is set at the end of...
Replies
Views
Have communications with processor, but won't read I/O config. Will Download to processor, but when you go to "RUN" it immediately faults to error...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom