Temp controller problem

harshad

I have GE fanuc Versa max PLC.
But in Versamax plc have only Analog PID controller & my heater is a digital output. so how I can integrate with PID to digital output.

The basic technique is to "convert" the output of the PID loop to a 0-100% signal. Then use this to change the pre-set for a timer controlling your heater. 100% will be heater on continuously, 0% would be heater off continuously, and 50% would be on for 10 seconds, off for 10 seconds for example. Obviously you would need to select the time period as appropriate for your application.

Similar Topics

We have found a bug in our AX9 temp controllers, after making one setting it disables the ability to use the RL2 output for a "High Temp Alarm"...
Replies
Views
I am trying to use a Micro820 to communicate with a Solo SL4896VRE temperature controller. The Solo came from Automation Direct. physical...
Replies
Views
I work on a plastic extruder that uses the following components: SLC 5/05 PLC Eurotherm T940 Process Supervisor -Eurotherm 2500 modules...
Replies
Views
I am currently have a bit of an issue connecting to a Love 2600 temperature controller via RS485 full duplex with a Grid Connect NET485 Modbus RTU...
Replies
Views
Hello, Does anyone know of a good non-contact temperature controller? Thanks, Dave
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom