analog control using plc (urgent request please)

hi all
i am just new to the PLC analog world and i need to do some analog programming using Omron PLC ..so i need to know some points to start with it...
Q1: is it differ if i am using the various Brands of PLC (Omron ,AB,Schnider..etc) ?or the analog programming is fixed for all.
Q2: from where should i start to study the analog controlling? (giving that i am using CX-programmer and i did a lot of digital programming on it before) .
please when explain in details because there's alot i don't know about PLC.
Thanks in advance.

The concepts are the same for every brand, but the details of implementation are different for each. Fundamentally you have to obtain the data, convert to engineering units, determine if and what type of control action is required, convert the decision to the required output info, and transmit that info to the field control device.

This is one of those disarmingly simple questions that could take a full semester course and decades of field experience to satisfy. I suggest you start by readig the appropriate sections of the manuals for both the PLC and the programming software.