Can OPC/OFS read internal CitectSCADA project tags?

WoodBit

Hello,

Just wondering if it is possible to make internal CitectSCADA project tags available to an OPC server. (Schneider OFS).

There are additional OPC client devices on the network which need to read the status of some project tags that get set by Cicode.

I have setup an internal memory IO device/ports/boards for an OPC device but am having issues getting the OPC server to connect to this alias. Seems that OFS only likes to connect to hardware. Has anyone done something similar using these products?

Regards,
Woodbit

Similar Topics

I am running CCW 13 trying to upload to a micro 820 vers.12 I get an output message OPC server is unable to load project controller. Please help!
Replies
Views
I know nothing about simaticnet OPC server. I do know Kepware. I would only ever scale raw to engineering in the PLC, but it is possible to scale...
Replies
Views
If anyone has a crack for IBH OPC Server, please send it to: [email protected] Urgently. Thanks in advance!
Replies
Views
Folks, I have a client with an old ABB Advant / MOD300 system (v14.4). Around y2k I installed the ABB Industrial IT MOD300 OPC Server 1.1/2...
Replies
Views
Hi good day Everyone, I have a cimplicity v10 project with 7 to 8k tags communicating with AB PLC through OPC and Rslinx classic. I have this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom