Master Slave Serial Com Protocol

Jr. Ronald

Hello,

I am programming a Master Slave Serial Communication Protocol (SIKONETZ 5) for SIKO AP05 (Absolute Position Indicator) by using TwinCAT 2 through EtherCAT EL6022. I'm sending a 10 Bytes data from Master-Salve which is absolute working but data from Salve-Master having little troubles, it shows an extra 11th byte of data which is continuously changing and Status Word shows it has Framing and parity bit errors.

Guys!
Any idea, how can I fix this problem. For me, it's due to Buffer Memory.
Suggestions and Help will be highly appreciated.
Thank!

Similar Topics

Does anyone have an example project of the cm ptp ET200 SP HA with 410-5H DCS (PCs7 9.1 SP1) for MODBUS MASTER/SLAVE communication ?
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to create an AOI that will retrive the clock datetime bits from a master plc through a generic message read instruction and...
Replies
Views
Hello, I know little English, I want to use 4 plc cqm1 as slave (modbus), and hmi delta as master. Unfortunately, I cannot establish rs485...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am quite new to PLC programming. The master would be a Beijier HMI (iX T12B SC) and the slave a Beijier Nexto (XP340). I have...
Replies
Views
Hello- I would like to know if there is a way to monitor the status of a master connection to the EDS module on Rx3i rack. I have a master...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom