Rotary knife control

mahdisan

Dear sir
I have one rotary knife for paper.
This machine has one DC motor and DC drive for cutting web.
I want control cutter with PLC .
Please tell me aboute program for that and PLC brand.

Dear sir
I have one rotary knife for paper.
This machine has one DC motor and DC drive for cutting web.
I want control cutter with PLC .
Please tell me aboute program for that and PLC brand.

Dear Sir
Please send money. I will need it to buy a crystal ball so I know the specifics of the operation. Once I have the crystal ball working, send more money for me to complete the job.

Dan Bentler

mahdisan, you will need two knives. But you first need a rare metal called unobtainium to make the knives with to insure they stay sharp once you obtain this material re post and I think there is a company out there called smoke and mirrors that has a few members on this site that can help you with the rest
best regards, Steve

mahdisan, you will need two knives. But you first need a rare metal called unobtainium to make the knives with to insure they stay sharp once you obtain this material re post and I think there is a company out there called smoke and mirrors that has a few members on this site that can help you with the rest
best regards, Steve

But first you have to dance with the smurfs?

Sometimes I feel kind of bad when I read topics like this.

Wow... Nobody ever mentioned anything about that. Where did that comment come from?

You have gotten silly responses because you asked a silly question. You really gave us nothing to comment on.

So... to answer your question: ANY PLC brand will do what you seek. We won't write your program for you - but we will help you as you write it -- IF you ask specific questions. You must give us more to work with.