Used software wanted...

fisch

Used software wanted for a PLC Direct DO-05AR (DL05?).

Have the PLC, but can't play with it. Want do some projects around the house, but it's not worth paying full retail.

Anyone know where I can get an old version? I'm not asking for a pirated copy - just an old version that is no longer in needed.

I am running XP; don't know if that makes a difference. If so I can come up w/ an old 95/98 machine.

Thanks

I doubt you find anyone that has 'old' software for the DL05 around. For the time being, you can download the demo version of DirectSOFT HERE. It's fully functional, but limited to small (10 rung) programs.

The software to program the DL05/105 is only US$99 (PC-PGM-105). Yes, that may be a lot of money for a 'home project', but it's quite cheap when compared to most other software out there... :nodi:

beerchug

-Eric