Powerflex 525 Parameters?

Karinrinkashi

Hello everyone,

It has been a while since i posted last time. I wanted to ask about the powerflex 525 drives that i have on ethernet. I know that i can access the parameters using the rslogix 5000, i can also change some parameters in the "Drive" tab. But does that change the parameter? Or do i have to do an offline upload and download? Any steps would be highly appreciated.

Thank you

If you're online with the processor, you can change the parameters directly from the drive AOP.

Similar Topics

Hello, I am playing around with a Powerflex 525, I am able to run the drive via RSlogix 5000 over ethernet. I am curious on how to set drive...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, I'm facing a problem not big, but it's driving me crazy because after a lot of time I have not been able to solve it. I'm in a...
Replies
Views
So we replaced a PowerFlex 525 drive with the exact same model. I was told that once it is in and given the old IP address, you can upload the old...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , We have some new machinery. I received the RS Logix 5000 program from the manufacture. When I go to open the properties and...
Replies
Views
PowerFlex 525 - can you access the parameters from a MicroLogix 1400 & CompactLogix Good Morning , I have a separate stand alone machine...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom