G.E. OpenProcess FBD

Do you program with

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kmh

Anyone familiar with OpenProcess Function Block Diagramming. I'm analyzing some old 2001 drawings and need functional descriptions as well as parameter descriptions for some of the blocks, especially the MA_AU block. Also, I don't understand why outputs are connected together. I've attached a pdf.

Similar Topics

I've gotten to the learning curve where I can program a call for pump to come on at set point but I'm not sure how to turn the same pump off when...
Replies
Views
Hardware: 5069-L320ERMS2 Software: Logix Designer 35.11 / Ignition 8.1 Issue: When attempting to write to the tag "HMI_DRV200_DynamicTrim" in...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm using Control Expert (a.k.a Unity Pro) to program M340 PLC. I am looking for a patch to fix what I think is a bug in PLC library. Please...
Replies
Views
Hi, does anyone have experience with the Off Delay Long Timer function in GX works 3, I need a PV greater than T#2147483ms If I use Long Timer...
Replies
Views
Hi. I haven't touched RSLogix since at least 10 years and I'm a little lost. I spent most of these years on Unity Pro. but now the customer...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom