Archestra ShowGraphic script trigger

Snap25

Lifetime Supporting Member
I'm having issues getting the "while left/key down" or "while right/key down" triggers to work. I used the same script with the standard "left click/down" trigger to show instances with no issue.

Am I misinterpreted what the "while X/Key down" trigger w/ a set ms value means?

I want to hold a tab down for 5000 ms before it shows the graphic I'm calling for.

There has to be a more efficient way of implementing this type of button characteristics in ArchestrA?

The only way I can think of doing it would be to have the button act as a direct button and use a While true condition script to compare a 5 second timer to the $second tag?

Are holding button pushbuttons for x amount of seconds not common practice enough for wonderware not to implement it as an option?