Clamp vs Flange

spaderkung

I know many of us work in a broad field, so what are the general pro's and cons for clamp vs flange in DN50 piping 8 bar for a flow meter?

We are talking about 6 fittings per machines and many machines that come in hygienic or not design. So unless there are some major cons we will use clamps for all versions. Price-wise for the flow meter there is no difference. I'm worried about leaking over time and need to tighten clamps.

Thanks
Jon

As I understand I have two choices
1. Flange
2. Clamp
And for our hygienic case we will use clamp.
I wonder about issues using the clamp in our non-hygienic cases as well.

Similar Topics

Good Morning , We have a large machine with a number of shafts , and I would like to monitor those to make sure they are constantly...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, This one may sound crazy. I have a device that is configured to outputs a 0 to 10 volt signal. the scaling is 0 - 0 and 10 -...
Replies
Views
Good morning everyone, This is my first post here. I am beginning my journey on PLC programming and still a really newbie, I want to write a...
Replies
Views
So... Long story short, some of our electricians struggle when asked to measure loops. A clamp on meter resolves this. The Fluke 771 is a great...
Replies
Views
I have a boiler with a max steam flow. is there away to Clamp the CV value whenever the Steam output goes over 40000 PPH My PIDe is controlling...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom