S7 Technology Hot Problem

Tonk

Can anybody tell me if they have had problems with the new SP2 technology software when trying to set up a project using a Sinamics drive firmware version 2.4. Having problems with the profibus not seeing drive when configured. Have a system set up running on firmware 2.3 and old technology SP1.

Similar Topics

I'm not very familiar with HSQ RTUs so I need some help if anyone can give it. I have an RTU that keeps cycling off to where I have to cycle the...
Replies
Views
when controlling a closed loop stepper motor with a PLC,the PLC doesn't know if the target position is reached or not unless the driver it selfe...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a 1211C Cpu and a CU250S-vector. I tried to make positioning object... But I can't get it to work... Doe à G120 actually can do TO? Or...
Replies
Views
Hi guys.Can somebody explain me or give me a practical example what is the fail-safe technology/signals . For what i read it is force plant into...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , We had a rough summer with power outages , and I am always looking for a stable UPS system that would " ride us through" an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom