Smile How to drive mycom stepper motor using omron CP1L series

zbr zubair

Anybody can give me ladder diagram to drive steper motor using cxprogrammer ,please ? i just get the quiz from my teacher

Anybody can give me ladder diagram to drive steper motor using cxprogrammer ,please ? i just get the quiz from my teacher

thank you

thank you

Sorry I could not help (lack the knowledge) and you really need to rephrase your request for help if you're to get any replies.

To start, how competent are you using CX Programmer?
Have you started writing any code, can you share what you've done so far and where you're stuck?

hello zbr zubair

welcome to this forum. Here are a lot of people just waiting to do your and other people's homework.
Please give us additional details (plc type, Motor controller, desired interface) so that we can start as fast as posible.