Moeller MC4 file

Adam Bullen

Does anyone know if you can get to the original code from a Moeller MC4 file?

I saw this thread http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=58059 and was able to get the Sucosoft S40 demo program and upload out of the PLC; however the only files available were xxxx.MC4; BOOT.lst and RSDAT.DAT. There was also a xxx.PCD file but I couldn't upload that one.

I am used to working with Rockwell PLC's so this is a first for me; this old PLC is going to be replaced by a remote rack to one of the main plant PLC's. It is going to be a re-write either way but having a copy of the old code would speed things up a bit.

Similar Topics

Hi group, We have a bit of an issue which I am sure you guys have heard before, I did look at the previous threads but could not see if there...
Replies
Views
I am looking for leads on getting a manual in English for the Klockner Moeller VTP HMI software. The software is VTP and was DOS based. From what...
Replies
Views
Hi, First i'm a beginner and not a very good in english so i will try my best to be clear ! I work on an used installation and me and my team has...
Replies
Views
Hello! I have a friend who now lives on his boat in a different country and he has reached out to me for some help. I am familiar with the PS4...
Replies
Views
Hello, I recently got my hands on a moeller ps4-341-mm1, I do not understand this plc it won't boot. In the manual on page 65 says "The Run” and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom